In the past couple of months I have released new versions of NeuroLab and IronMeta.
NeuroLab version 1.2.3 is a maintenance release containing numerous fixes:
- Fixed grid generation after resize.
- Fixed grid viewer not always reflecting latest grid status.
- Fixed grid saving and loading losing grid network.
- Fixed activation gradient rendering for links of length greater than 1.
- Fixed inhibition for links of length greater than 1.
- Source code fixes and refactoring.
IronMeta version 2.3 contains the following:
- Made generated code more general so it is now possible to combine parsers by inheritance or encapsulation.
- Added the ability to use anonymous object literals in rules. They match by comparing their public properties with the input object’s properties.
- Fixed a bug where string and char literals were not correctly handled in parsers whose input was not of type char.
- Fixed an off-by-one error in input enumerables.
- Generated code now compiles with Mono.